- My TV options
- My TV region
- Help and advice
1. Except as is otherwise indicated on the Site, Digital UK and/or its licensors are the owner of the copyright in all the content featured on this Site and all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, unregistered and registered trademarks, service marks and logos. This Site may not be proxied or mirrored without prior written permission from Digital UK.
2. Digital UK asserts its right to be identified as author of its copyrighted works on this Site and to object to any misuse of such works. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
3. You shall not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on the Site in any way, save for the purpose of: enquiring about or requesting information relating to services featured on the Site; or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of the Site for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of the Site without Our prior written consent.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the relevant Trademark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
5. The Site is offered as a free information service to you and is directed solely at those who access the Site from the United Kingdom mainland.
9. Whilst We try to keep Our anti-virus software up-to-date We do not warrant that the Site, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by Us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
10. You must not:
i. introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to the Site or any of its software or systems; or
ii. in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of the Site, its software or system.
12. Any links to the Site should be to the homepage and deep linking is discouraged because links may change. We monitor links to pages on this Site that no longer exist and will try to minimise disruption but We cannot guarantee that deep links will be maintained.
15. Any queries, feedback or comments you may have about the Site should be submitted by writing to Us at Digital UK Limited, Met Building, 22 Percy Street, London, W1T 2BU. If you are reporting an error, please tell Us which computer operating system and browser (including the version number) you are using and the approximate time and date when you found the problem.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Call the Freeview advice line:
03456 50 50 50
Extended opening hours for week commencing 1 Sept:
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun 9am - 5pm
Our contact centre can be accessed using the minicom service on 0330 332 0975.